60W 220V Electric Soldering Irons Kit Temperature Adjustable with Tin Soder Wire 5 Iron Tips Welding Gun Repair Tools EU Plug
This compact designed soldering pen is ideal for professional use. Soldering can be performed and adjusted from the control knob from 200 – 450 Deg.C. Interchangeable iron plated tips are available to make the soldering station excellent for electronic and electric use.
– Professional soldering tool is great for lead-free soldering semiconductors.
– High quality long lasting ceramic type heater.
– Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200 – 450 Deg.C ( there is a knob wheel on the electronic soldering pen for temperature adjust ).
– Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work.
– Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction offer longer life.
– Clean the parts to be joined.
– Clean soldering iron tip and tin all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
– Head parts ( not solder ) to be joined.
– Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
– Plug: EU Plug
– Soldering iron length: 18.5cm
– Cable length: 143cm
– Working voltage: AC 220V
– Power: 60W
– Type: Soldering Pen
– Heating way: Internal heating
– Package weight: 0.135 kg
– Package size (L x W x H) : 27.50 x 6.00 x 3.30 cm / 10.81 x 2.36 x 1.30 inches
– When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a smoke while and a smoke never comes out again.
– Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burning fingers.
– Don’t pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, it will shorten the heating element life.
– Don’t file the long life tip face and don’t apply too much solder unnecessarily.
– 1 x Electric Soldering Iron
– 5 x Welding Tips
– 1 x Soder Wire