3Pcs Smoke Detector Wireless 433MHz Fire Security Protection Alarm Sensor for Smart Home Automation, Work with Sonoff RF Bridge
1. This smoke sensor can work alone to realize independent alarm at home.
3 x Wireless Smoke Detector
3 x User Manual
1. Support three alarms: independent sound & light flash alarm, wireless 433 transmission network alarm.
2. Full snap-in patented structure, simple installation, no need for debugging and wiring.
3. 360 degrees smoke detection and alarm, no dead angle, reliable.
4. Built-in high-sensitivity sensing technology, reliable and safe.
5. Built-in 90 dB sound and light alarm reminder, effectively prompting people to evacuate.
6. Ultra-low-power microcontroller + photoelectric principle technology, long standby life battery use for 3 years.
7. Adopt high-performance photoelectric two-way scattering patented technology of two-receiving & one-transmitting, stable, reliable and accurate.
8. Low Voltage Alarm: When the battery voltage is lower than 6.8V, a warning sound is issued to remind the user to change the battery.
9. Rotary detachable top cover design to facilitate cleaning and battery replacement.
It's really important to prevent the fire in emergency time. When detect smoke, the 90DB alarm siren will be alarm. People at home not only can see the smoke but also can hear the big sound alarm. No need worry old people cannot hear the alarm sound anymore.
If you have alarm host like Sonoff RF Bridge, you may see push messages on Ewelink app anytime anywhere.
How to use:
1. The battery installation is complete, to press the alarm button by testing alarm and LED Light flash fast.
2. After installation, the alarm should flash one time per 45 seconds, it will keep warning till air back to fresh when meet smoke.
3. It will transmit a signal to host, also can test it by smoke(For sure working fine, you can test it weekly.)
It can be alarm independently, also can be paired with alarm host of 433Mhz frequency, 1527 code like Sonoff RF Bridge host. If there is a fire, RF Bridge will push alarm messages.
How to Add Alarm Sensor on Bridge
To add a 433MHz smoke sensor, please install the battery into the sensor. Make sure Sonoff bridge is connected with home wifi already.Then click Add RF Remote on RF Bridge device on app, select Alarm and confirm. You’ll see a new alarm icon is added to APP. Press and hold its icon, you’ll hear a beep sound from the RF Bridge, the red led of RF Bridge will start fast blink, which means it has entered into learning mode. then please press the round button of smoke detector until you hear continious alam sound to transmit signal. You’ll hear two beep sounds, and the red led of RF Bridge will blink twice. This means the PIR sensor has learnt successfully.
Material: ABS + High Sensitivity Sensor
Powered Supply: DC 9V(6F22 Battery, not included)
Transmission Frequency: CD50 independent alarm, CD50W wireless transmission(Support)
Launch Distance: ≥200M (External aerial 500 meters)
Static Current: ≤10uA
Alarm Current: ≤40mA
Alarm Loudness: ≥85dB
Environmental Temperature: -10°C～+60°C
Environmental Humidity: ≤95%RH
Protection area: 60 Square Meters
Installation Height: ≥6m
Smoke Sensitivity: Ⅱ Grade
Dimension: 100 x 100 x 34mm